Catering is provided by Chartwells-Compass Group, who serves more than 58 international schools all over Greater China as the market leader. Clients include both Chinese and International Top 500 companies which are located in more than 40 cities in Greater China employing more than 3,000 people.
Wellington College International Tianjin’s Catering is provided by Compass Group which is a world-leading food service company with over 50 years of operational experience in Global, they provide the professional catering operational experience in China for over 20 years.
All pupils are required to eat school lunches, except for those who have special exceptions, for example religious or medial reasons. Pupils from Eaglets to Reception have their lunch in the Nest building. Pupils from Year 1 to above, have their lunch in the Main Building dining hall.
We have Food Committee that consists of parents and staff representatives. The Food Committee offers all parties the chance to feedback directly to Compass Group and regular surveys are taken and acted upon. Pupils also get an opportunity to provide feedback via the student council.
Any food related questions, concerns or suggestions, you could raise it with the parent’s representatives or email to email@example.com
Lunch Fee and Payment
Lunch fee need to be topped up into pupils’ ID card in catering office. The lunch fee will be deducted from the card according to the actual usage status. Please see the underneath Lunch Fee for your reference:
|Year Group||Price per set Lunch||
Annual Lunch Price
(180 days per Academic Year)
|Nest||26 RMB||4,680 RMB|
|Junior School (Year 1-Year 6)||28 RMB||5,040 RMB|
|Senior School (Year 7-Year 13)||31 RMB||5,580 RMB|
Low Balance and Overdrawn Email Notice & Consumption Policy
- You will be kindly reminded via the email notice when the lunch card balance equal or below 200RMB, 0RMB and -200RMB from our server.
- The catering office will contact you via the phone when the lunch card balance equal or below 0RMB in order to avoid any inconvenience in your consumption.
- The lunch card will not be proceeded in the POS machine when the balance equal or below -200RMB, and please kindly to be informed that the lunch service may temporary stopped.
Coffee Shop Payment
- Student Lunch Card Payment Method is only available in the canteen. Coffee Shop only accept the payment methods: Cash, Alipay, WeChat pay and Bank Card.
The standard daily lunch options are:
- Western or Asian Set Menus: one main course dish with meat or seafood, Vegetables and carbohydrate, one dessert/ fresh fruit, soup of the day, one drink, and access to the salad bar.
- Customised Sandwich Set Menu: one sandwich, one dessert/ fresh fruit, one drink and access to the salad bar.
- Noodle Revolution: one bowl of noodles with meat or seafood, one side dish, one dessert/fresh fruit, one drink and access to the salad bar.