Pupils who would like to apply for a scholarship should prepare and submit the following documents:
- Application form (including all supporting documents)
- IB Scholarship – 500 personal statement
- Music – 200 word personal statement
- Dance/Drama – 200 word personal statement
- Sport – a CV summarising the candidate’s sporting activities and achievements over the last two years.
A preliminary review of the application will be conducted by the relevant department. Selected candidates will be invited to an assessment day, audition or trail.
Candidates awarded Music, Arts or Sports awards are still required to meet Wellington’s academic entry requirements.
Terms & Conditions
- Scholarships will only be awarded if candidates of sufficient merit present themselves.
- Awards will be reviewed annually. Retention of an award will be dependent upon consistently excellent performance levels, good conduct and evidence of good contributions