What’s your child’s favourite sport activity? Soccer? Swimming? Indoor cricket or badminton?
Wellington College firmly believes that every child should be provided world-class opportunities not only in academics, but also in a range of non-academic and extra-curricular programmes. Wellington believes in providing a holistic education, consisting of academics, sports, arts, theatre, music, design and much more.
On Saturday, March 2nd children will have an opportunity to experience the quality sporting programmes which are on offer at Wellington College International Hangzhou, whilst at the same time parents can attend an information session introducing what makes Wellington so unique.
- A soccer academy, led by Carlton Palmer, ex-premier league footballer
- Swimming training in the College’s two professional swimming pools, led by one of Wellington College International Hangzhou’s swimming instructors, a former coach of the Singapore national synchronized swimming team
- Indoor cricket and badminton games, coached by members of Wellington College International Hangzhou PE team
- A meet and greet session with coffee and refreshments in the college’s Poolside Café
- A presentation from the Executive Master
- A tour of the state-of-the-art facilities
- A question and answer session where you can ask the questions that are important to you!
Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 1:30pm to 4:00pm
- Registration: 1:00pm to 1:30pm
- Meet and Greet, Presentation, Campus Tour and Q&A: 1:30pm to 4:00pm
To register to attend, please click HERE.