- 天津惠灵顿学校 Wellington College Tianjin: Happy Chinese New Year | 金鸡报晓，神犬献福
- 天津惠灵顿双语幼儿园 Wellington College Bilingual Tianjin nursery： 欢天喜地过大年 Chinese New Year Week
- 天津惠灵顿国际课程中心 Wellington College Bilingual Tianjin： 春催桃李遍天下，雨润栋梁竖九州 | 恭贺新春
- 上海惠灵顿外籍人员子女学校 Wellington College International Shanghai： Happy Chinese New Year from our family to yours
- 惠灵顿（上海）双语幼儿中心 Wellington College Bilingual Shanghai: 福纳春云色 瑞生明月辉 - 来自幼儿园中心的新春祝福 Chinese New Year Greeting
- 杭州惠立学校 Wellington College Bilingual Hangzhou: 龙翔华夏迎新岁 气搏云天奋犬年 - 来自杭州惠立的新春祝福 Happy Chinese New Year of the Dog
Feb 14, 2018
The full moon indicates that spring festival celebrations are near and that we will soon usher in the year of the dog. People born in the year of the dog are believed be loyal, sincere, hold high levels of integrity and a strong sense of responsibility. These traits resonate with the Wellington College values. Values are as important in 2018 as they were 159 years ago when Wellington College was founded. Indeed, it is our values that determine who we are and influences the impact that we have on the world. An education that places values at the centre of a child’s journey in learning and development should be an expectation. The Wellington College values of courage, respect, integrity, kindness and responsibility, are features of life across the Wellington College China family of schools. They are promoted in all aspects of the curriculum and pastoral provision and serve as a reference point in helping to guide the decisions made and behaviours exhibited. In fact, they form the basis on which we incorporate individuals into our community, whether a pupil, parent or staff member. Holding the Wellington College values central to all that we do and aspire to be is fundamental to our educational model. We each aspire to uphold those traits associated with the year of the dog. On behalf of Wellington College China, we hope you enjoy wonderful spring festival celebrations and a peaceful and prosperous year of the dog.